Saturday, September 18, 2010

17 september 2010, advanced b'dae celebration.

finished school. gather around those buddies of mine who are going for the celebration and went to Northpoint, Pastamania. had our meals there and more broz came. then slack ard at np. after that, we went to the playground where we last time slacked before. and we play colour-catching and BLINDMICE! i became the blindmice for like 3-5 times and they say i could not choose colour-catching and my only option is blindmice. i never cheat though cause if i cheat, it will be fucking boring. and finally, my last attempt being the blindmice was a suprise. when i open my eyes, the b'dae cake was right infront of me and everyone was singing the bdae song to me. i was soooooo delightful and stunned for a moment. blow the candle, and the cake was smashed on my face. im not angry at all cause i never had such a wonderful time before with my loved ones. they took pictures with cake on my faces and forced me not to wash them and only wash them after the photo-taking. but my nose was affected. i kept smelling the cake even after i wash my face. i really love 17 September 2010. thank you for the presents hor! THANKS GUYS! MING HUI, DARREN, KEITH, KAI JUN, XIN YI, JIA YU, NIXON,FARIS, AMIROL, SARA, KAVI, NAVEEIN, SHANKAR, YASSEEN, TZHE HAN, ROYSTON..
photos will be uploaded soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment